Hip Seat - GreyRegular price £39.99 Sale price £35.79 Save £4.20
Specifically designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the Hipseat provides a firm shelf for your child to sit on, supporting their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Instead of twisting and bending your spine, the wearers back stays straight and supported and little ones are tucked into the chest, providing comfort and security for both adult and child.
The Hipseat has a padded seat with a non-slip pad for extra comfort and is available in several fantastic colours! Each Hipseat is packed in its own drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centres
- Fits a waist that is approx. 26 inches minimum and 42 inches maximum, extensions available for sizes above 20
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN13209-2: 2005)
- Removable lightweight seat
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Suitable for children aged 6 months - 3 years (6-20kgs)
- Optional attachable Hipseat Pouch available in all colours
- Organic cotton drawstring Tote Bags to store your Hipseat